COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Raetique may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase Raetique's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Raetique. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Raetique website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Raetique's public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Raetique encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Raetique so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Raetique is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Raetique website.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Raetique collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Raetique may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Raetique and its affiliates. Raetique may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Raetique does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Raetique may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Raetique, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Raetique may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Raetique, in order to determine what Raetique services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Raetique to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Raetique will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Raetique or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Raetique; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Raetique, or the public.
The Raetique website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Raetique pages, or register with Raetique site or services, a cookie helps Raetique to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Raetique website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Raetique features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Raetique services or websites you visit.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, Raetique uses the following:
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
Raetique does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Raetique by contacting us here:
Phone: (850) 653-4RAE (4723)
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
Raetique will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Raetique encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Raetique is protecting your information.
Raetique welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Raetique has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Raetique at:
Phone: (850) 653-4RAE (4723)
Effective as of July 24, 2017
As stated during sales, all sale purchases are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Final Sale and Clearance:
- All Sale Items and Clearance Items are Final. No Returns on Sale Items or Clearance Items.
- The term "Final Sale" means an item cannot be returned or exchanged
- Please note due to sanitary reasons, the following items will only be eligible for return or exchange if the tags and hygienic liners (if included) are still attached: swimwear, intimates, undergarments, bras, bandeaus, and hair accessories (including hats and beanies). There will be no exceptions on these items.
Defects or Damaged Items:
- Upon receipt, please inspect your order immediately. Please be sure to inspect your items within 3 days of receiving your delivery for defects and issues. Contact email: Raetique@gmail.com
- All defects and issues must be notified via email or text within that 3 day window, and must include order number and images of the issue.
- Any item defects found after 3 days of receiving the shipment will be assessed a restocking fee to be returned.
- We cannot make exceptions once you have had the merchandise in your care for a longer period of time, removed tags, washed or worn it.
- Returns will be issued refunds in the form of a digital Gift Card.
- Returns must be in original, unused, unworn condition with no defects, no stains, no pet hair, no smells, or any signs that the item has been worn or used, with all tags attached and all packing slips included with the return.
- Please allow up to 5-7 business days to process your return once we receive it.
- Returns must be received within 30 calendar days of receiving your order (unless otherwise noted at purchase), at our warehouse. International orders have 35 days from receiving your order to return merchandise. For returned items past the 30 day return period, a 25% restocking fee will be subtracted from the store credit given. The 30 days starts from the day the order was received by the customer. Returns older than 45 days will be rejected, and you will be contacted to have them shipped back to you at your expense.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. We are not responsible for returned shipping costs, lost or stolen packages.
- Exchanges are only for the same item in different size or color. Due to our limited quantities per unique style we can't guarantee an exchange will be possible.
- Exchanges must be made within 20 days of the original purchase date.
- The item you return must meet all of the return guidelines listed above.
- Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the order number for faster service and add Exchange in the subject line.
- Ship your return item back. Once we receive the return item (please allow up to 7 business days for processing), we will ship out your new item.
- If we are currently sold out of the size desired, we will be unable to process an exchange so please refer to the return instructions above.
To ship back your order:
- We do not provide free return shipping.
- If possible utilize the mailer bag for clothing.
- Feel free to ship your orders back with the carrier of your choice - shipping with tracking information is recommended.
- Include the original packing slip or your name and email address (one used to place order) in the return. You may ship back multiple orders in the same package as long as you include the packing slips for each order
Please send your returns to:
117 Market Street
Apalachicola, FL 32320
Each item is photographed to it's very best to display accurate colors, measurements and patterns. Please beware that various computer/mobile devices have different color display profiles. Items with slight variances will not be considered defective, as each item may be unique in pattern/color.
Policy Effective July 24, 2017